Thursday, January 24, 2013

Eyeglass Factory Home Try On

Have you tried our Home Try On program?  You can select a pair of eyeglasses from our website at http://www.eyeglassfactory.com and we will send the pair to your doorstep for you to try on from the comfort of your own home!  If you love the pair then just send us in your prescription and we will have them delivered to you in no time.  If they aren't the ones that you love you can always return them and try another pair on.  Here's a testimonial from another satisfied customer.

"Hi again, it's Amy Porach. Just to let you know, I dropped off the packaged try-on Geek 702 glasses to be shipped and they should be on their way back to you tomorrow.  I like them, and I will definitely return to your website and order them soon!  I want to thank you so much for allowing me to try them on through the mail!  It worked out well, especially since it helped me confirm what to choose when I order from you. It's awesome to know that you are a company that I can trust with my eyes when ordering a pair of glasses over the Internet!  Hope the Geek 702 demos arrive to you safely and in a timely manner.  Thanks again! Will be ordering from you soon." - Amy Porach

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Eyeglass Factory Copyright © 2011 | Hand Made by DNA Imagery